This a recipe that is easy to make and best of all it can be made in a bread maker.
It is best to eat breads as a breakfast dish. A spelt bread provides with a slow release of energy providing you with extended energy throughout your day.
- 335ml Tepid water
- 500g stoneground, whole spelt flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of dried fast action yeast
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Himalayan
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of cold pressed olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of basil
- 1 Tablespoon of oregon
- 1 Teaspoon of ground paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
- Put all ingredients into a bread maker.
- Set to rapid.
- After baking place bread onto wire rack to allow moisture to evaporate.
Important: Spelt flour breads need to be baked differently to white flour breads. Set the bread maker to rapid. (Usually a 2 hour period). If the bread maker is set to a longer time the bread will rise and collapse before baking commences.