The research project that will help people stay on the wagon
Have you ever made a lifestyle change and then at some point you “fell of the wagon”?
If you have we need your help. By completing the form below you will be taking part in very important research that will over time show why people get to the point where they discontinue doing something that is ultimately good for them.
Please take 5 minutes to complete the research questionnaire and by doing so you will be helping many others.
When we have collated the data from this research project we will be publishing the results right here.
More information on the “Falling Off The Wagon” research project.
- The research project will initially run until there are 100 responders.
- When 100 responses have been received the results will be written up as the initial research project results and published in the Diabetic Health Clinic Research Institute.
- From the date when the project receives the initial 100 responses, additional responses will be collected and written up at 12 month intervals. This will reflect trend changes over time. A minimum of 100 responders will be required for each 12 month period. If less than 100 people respond in a 12 month period the results will be delayed until 100 responses have been received. At this time a new 12 month period will commence.
- Questions over time may be modified at reporting intervals to achieve more valuable insights. Changes to questions and the reasons for these changes will be clearly documented.
- Everyone in the community will be encouraged to participate. This will be done via newsletters, social media or any other means that are available.