The Diabetic Health Clinic is Looking for Presenters
We are now helping people present the life-changing DHC Lifestyle Program in their local communities. Our goal is to provide any person who is struggling with diabetes or other lifestyle related diseases to be able to attend locally a DHC lifestyle program. As a result of attending the program they change their lifestyle to one which eliminates unhealthy habits all of which are replaced with enjoyable healthy practices.
If you can see yourself helping people in your community then a great place to start is to watch the following video. It was made after the program was run is Newcastle Australia. It will provide you with a very clear picture of just how powerful and transformation the program is. It will also highlight just how powerful this program is when presented in a community. After you have watched the video there is additional information.
The Diabetic Health Clinic has set out to achieve the following
- Conduct a FREE powerful lifestyle change that is available to any person in the community.
- To provide accurate and relevant data through our “Health Professionals Portal” to the doctor, medical specialist or diabetic educator of each DHC Lifestyle Program participant. The data is presented in graphical format and represents the effects that changes in lifestyle have on markers which is critical information when managing pharmaceutical prescription.
- To build a world-wide team of professionally trained, highly motivated and well supported volunteer presenters.
Our Mission Statement is:
Heath = Made by Nature
Our Mission Statement Explained:
We have set out to impact the world by helping people transition from a lifestyle that has a negative impact on health to one which ensures the best possible short, medium and long-term health outcomes all while building a worldwide community of like-minded people who will support each other in their journey of healthy living.
Today we live in a world which is fed a diet that is increasingly eliminating complex foods, the foods that nature provides. The foods that the human race have trasditionaly eaten are now laregly replaced with food that are assembled in factories from mono nutrients or isolates. All isolates have some negative consequences, for example the high consumption of refined sugar has been identifed as the reason for the worldwide obesity epidemic and it has been shown that refined sugar is also an addictive substance.
Our mission statement takes into account the following points:
- Made by nature is what the human race has tardtionaly eaten. It is our modern day industrialised world that has changed our food chain.
- Every person on the face of the planet ultimtely wants to be healthy.
- Around 70% of deaths worldwide occur because of unhealthy choices. The majority of populations around the globe use foods that are made from mono nutrients.
- A return to the original way of eating that has been the norm for the human race in the context of our modern day society = Health = Made by Nature.
The question is how do you become a person that becuase of the way that you enjoy food, the way that you smell food and the way that you see food, your first preference becomes only natural food? The DHC program takes people to this exciting place where the elimation of our most common killing diseases occurs becuase an individual has removed the causative factors.
When an individual removes the causative factors it = Health
When the poulation at large removes the causative factors it = Global Health
We are here to make that happen!
That is a big statement!
Here are some statistics for you to think about. The World Health Organization has recently published the following data:
- Of 56 million global deaths in 2012, 38 million, or 68%, were due to noncommunicable diseases.
- The four main NCD’s are cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diabetes and chronic lung diseases.
- The burden of these diseases is rising disproportionately among lower-income countries and populations. In 2012, nearly three-quarters of noncommunicable disease deaths which is 28 million in total occurred in low and middle-income countries with about 48% of deaths occurring before the age of 70 in these countries.
- The leading causes of NCD deaths in 2012 were cardiovascular diseases (17.5 million deaths, or 46% of all NCD deaths).
- Cancers (8.2 million, or 22% of all NCD deaths),
- Respiratory diseases, including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (4.0 million).
- Diabetes caused another 1.5 million deaths.
Almost 70% of the world’s population dies from lifestyle related diseases and this number is increasing. Unless we spread the work about a way of living that minimises these diseases each one of will be effected by unnecessary deaths in our circles.
The program is a 12 week intense lifestyle change program. If you are interested in what happens during the 12 weeks please click here and after familiarizing yourself with the information and then return here.
To become a accredited Diabetic Health Clinic
Community Presenter you will need to:
- Complete the Diabetic Health Clinic Lifestyle Program. The program will be run via Tele-conference and will be tailored to teach you how to resent the program. You will be dial into a local number in your country. You will also need to use an internet connected device to view the presentation slides.
- Once you have successfully completed the DHC Lifestyle Program the presenters resources will be made available to you. These include session by session training videos and PowerPoint presentations. It is important to familiarise yourself with these materials. This is best done on a session by session basis during the program you are presenting as the sessions are conducted on a weekly basis only.
- Agree to attend the monthly teleconference call sessions.
It is that simple. From our experience once you have presented a 2 or more programs you will become very proficient at understanding how the program works to take a person who has no interest in changing their lifestyle to a person who becomes a passionate follower a living for health!
The Diabetic Health Clinic will provide the following:
- All training and materials.
- A quaterly coaching tele-conference call for all presenters.
- One on one coaching by booking an appoitment.
- The IT infrastructure for running the program.
- The Health Professionals Portal and the access for Health Professionals to be able to log in and see how your participants are progressing.
- All materials that yo will require to promote the program in your area including materials for local media promotion.
Additionally to build a like-minded community we will:
- Provide you after your first program material for monthly catch-up meetings. This is where people who have completed your programs will come back together to learn about and experience different aspects of living for health.
- A newsletter for the people who have attended your programs.
- As the numbers in your area grow, larger regional meetings will be organised.
- As the numbers in your country grow we will organise an annual country-wide conference.
Should you become involved?
If you are serious about becoming healthy and helping other achieve the same, you love socializing and are comfortable with public speaking to groups then the opportunity to become a Diabetic Health Clinic Accredited Presenter may just be for you. While we like to see diabetics become non diabetics and then presenters if you are not a diabetic but you have a passion for helping people and you want to become healthy or you are struggling with other lifestyle diseases then we want to work with you.
Your involvement will allow you to connect with hundreds and even thousands of people in your community, where ultimately you will come together as a group of like-minded people who set out to change the health of your area. There will be many strong friendships made and many lives changed and transformed.
Because the Diabetic Health Clinic wants to spread the word far and wide we have implemented the following financial structure.
- No community attendee is to ever be charged for attending the program. It will remain totally free.
- We have a AU$350.00 per annum fee to be a presenter. The cost is usually covered by the organisation that you represent. This allows us to support you in providing a free community program and to continue an ongoing follow-on program.
- The yearly fee allows you to run as many programs as you like with no limits on the numbers of participants.
While you are thinking about all of this please watch the
following video from the Diabetic Health Clinic Founder, Peter Pratt
Ready to become a Diabetic Health Clinic Accredited Presenter?
Our first tele-conference “Diabetic Health Clinic Presenter Training Program” will commence on Thursday the 3rd of Ausgust 2017 at 7.30pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time or Brisbane time).
Please complete the form below to get started. Once the form is completed you will have access to the members page for this program. We will be sharing all the required information as we get closer to the date to make sure that you are set-up and ready to join our sessions.
All Fields Must Be Completed
- Choose a user name that you want to use. If someone is already using it you will need to choose another.
- If you only have one phone number type “NA” in the other phone field.
- The “Middle Name” is the only field that can be left blank.
- The “City” field will be the suburb or town that you reside in.
- Once you have completed the form click on the “Register Button”.
- Payments are processed on checkout via Paypal Express. You don’t need a Paypal Account but you will need a credit card to make the payment.
- If you have followed these instructions and competed all the required fields you will be redirected the checkout page.
If you have an existing registration on our system and you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to move your membership to the DHC Presenters Training program.
Your IP Address is 188.8.131.52